I’ve got one life to live and I am going to do my best to live it the way it should be lived. I am one year wiser and closer than ever to living the life that is meant for me.
My 4 Keys of Life:
1. Surround yourself with positive people. People that are headed where you desire to go, that will hold you accountable for the choices you make and are looking out for your best interest.
2. Don’t be afraid or ashamed to ask for help. It takes a strong person to recognize when they need help and actually seek it out. There is NO room for pride.
3. Write down your goals. I enjoy writing, as you can see. Over the past year, I realize that the very things that I wrote about manifested in my life. Think of your list as a to do list and commit yourself to it. Make your list as detailed as possible. You will be able to see what you can do on your own and what you need help with. The key is getting started.
4. Don’t ever let anyone tell you, “you can’t” because you can.
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.
The 5th stage of the grieving process is Acceptance. I wanted to make sure I finished the stages of the grieving process in spite of my birthday. However, it is definitely a process that no one can not put a time frame on. We all have our own ways of grieving and finding healing in the midst of our pain. Just know that you are not alone.
“Building relationships of accountability and trust with all roads leading to love.” RATL
- Stages of Grief (mothersinmourning.wordpress.com)
- Blah, Blah, Blah (luvmyaka.wordpress.com)
- The 5 Ways We Grieve (psychcentral.com)
- My Serenity Prayer (hotchocolate05.wordpress.com)